17/11/2014

Picture perfect - but I forgot :-(



Meg (over here) called all weavers to publish "beauty shots" of something woven.

I decided to participate, but... I forgot. What can I say? Old age, other things to occupy my mind, or just hopelessly sloppy?

Anyway, too late or too late, here are my contributions:

A "sun screen" with cotton warp (fishing line for accent), horsehair weft, fan reed:


Scarves with differential shrinkage:




More differential shrinkage ('cos it photographs well... or, at least, looks interesting)




Even if I am too late, kudos to Meg, and get over too look at the other contributors! (link at top)

3 comments:

Meg said...

LOL. Life happens. It's alright, you've been added. I love the top one - the sheen!! So interesting.

Laura Fry said...

Late is better than not at all?

margery meyers haber said...

Love the scarf lounging on the rocks. Nice work!